.“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us… You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. … We were born to manifest the glory that is within us. And as we let our light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.” ~Marianne Williamson
I work with intuitive, spiritually open, ready-for-change people of any age who refuse to live a lie. You want to invent or reinvent your personal or professional lives to honor your values, truth, desires and goals.
A word about coaching: It is full of aliveness, energy, discovery, love, accountability, challenge, celebration, movement, creativity, courage, insight, plans, learning and action. Not for the faint of heart!
How do I get started?
Start with an Initial Consultation – Here we sit down together face to face or by Skype in order for you to discover:
- What is coaching, what can it do for you?
- Is it a good option for you at this time?
- If so, is Nancy a good fit for you and your goals?
It is no cost, and every person I’ve done this with, whether they work with me or not, receive value in being heard, guided and championed to clarify your desires.
If we both are excited and think we’ll work well together we agree on a coaching package. I get really excited about packages where you commit to the process of having your dreams emerge. My packages are flexible. They begin with 3 sessions for a taste, 8 sessions for creating shift and action; then 16 for breakthroughs. We usually meet 3 times per month, but that can be adjusted.
We begin your Discovery Process: – You receive online or by email or by regular mail several powerful assessments. After you fill them out (a transformational process itself!) we get together to explore and deepen what your wrote about who you are, where you’re going and what you want and use this to guide our coaching.
We also design our very powerful alliance, where we’re both clear on and focused on your dreams, values, purpose, goals, challenges, and wins. This is what makes coaching different than counseling, talking with a friend or minister.
We hold your sessions – usually 3 per month – A coaching session is 30 to 40 minutes on the phone, skype, or sometimes in person. I choose short time frames because it forces us to hold the space of focus and transformation, to get to the bottom of stories, and get you into action. (During a sports game, the coach’s time with the team or individual is short and focused and they’re back on the field with new actions.) With focused sessions I also have time to receive updates and do short burst coaching via email or text or phone in between sessions. Here’s generally what happens during a session:
- The previous day you posted an update about your actions and discoveries since the last session. I’ve reviewed it.
- We learn from and honor your actions and who you were being.
- You bring up what you want coaching about and/or we launch the session from your goals.
- I use my listening, bottom lining, acknowledging, challenging, deepening, calling forth, championing, shifting, new perspective building, intuition, imagination skills (to name just a few) to deepen your learning and
- to forward your action. You’ll leave with co-actively designed “homework” (could also be called action steps, life work) and accountability around it.
- You may agree to send an update after an action, or to record something daily. COACHING HAPPENS IN YOUR LIFE BETWEEN SESSIONS!