“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us… You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. … We were born to manifest the glory that is within us. And as we let our light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.” ~Marianne Williamson
I work with Millennials & Boomers who refuse to live a lie. You want to invent or reinvent your personal or professional lives to honor your values, truth, desires and goals. Here are some situations that are ripe for the coaching I do:
- You are a Millennial – 20-30 years old -and you are most certainly going to have fun, make a difference, live a balanced life, and have enough resources…you just need to sort, clarify, and get out of your way and take action.
- You are a Boomer looking at a new beginning and you are most certainly going to have fun, make a difference, live a balanced life, and have enough resources…you just need to sort, clarify, and get out of your way and take action.
- You are a little different – more sensitive, empathic, more aware of our unity, more wise and able to see solutions, advanced beyond your years. You may be “Indigo” or “Crystal”. You want to use all of who you are in your work and life. You just don’t quite fit in or know how to create that life.
- You are living a life (relationship, career, health, etc) that is not your truth and the pain of that is too big to ignore any longer.
- You are trapped and want to be free.
- You are terrified and want peace.
- You are bored and want to be ALIVE.
- You want to take your anger and channel it to change your world.
- You see or feel the pain of the world and you want to make a difference.
- You are have a chronic health condition and want to live a big life, one filled with action, creation, and success.
- You don’t yet know what you want to be when you grow up (at 17, 22, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, or 90/ You are committed to find out what you are passionate about at this time in your life, and make the courage and resources to live it.
- You deserve to have a fulfilling, fun life.
A word about coaching: It is full of aliveness, energy, discovery, love, accountability, challenge, celebration, setbacks, movement, creativity, courage, insight, plans, learning and action. Not for the faint of heart!
Pre-Pay Packages for Emerging Brilliance Coaching
Pre-pay Packages have been created and designed to provide you with extra sessions and encourage you to make a long term commitment to yourself. These sessions are 30 -40 minutes, and begin when payment is received. Typically sessions are scheduled for once/week, but this can be adjusted for your best results.
Flight to Freedom Package–– If you want personal transformation in many areas of your life; and or your dreams seem to be far from where you are, or the blocks haven’t budged:
- Free initial Consultation*
- Discovery Package**
- 15 sessions + 3 bonus sessions***
- Free Initial Consultation*
- Discovery Package**
- 8 sessions + 1 free session***
Single sessions or Month to Month – I’ll talk to you about this option, but I encourage the long term commitment – change happens over time.
- Single Session; 40 min: $135***
- Discovery Session: $375**
- Discovery + 1 Session: $460
*What is an Initial Consultation? – Here we spend 30 – 45 minutes in order for you to discover:
- What is coaching, what can it do for you?
- Is it a good option for you at this time?
- If so, is Nancy a good fit for you and your goals?
- And, are you a good fit for the kind of coaching that my heart, mind and soul want to do?
**What is a Discovery Package? – You receive online or by email or by regular mail several powerful assessments. After you fill them out (a transformational process itself!) we get together to explore and deepen what your wrote about who you are, where you’re going and what you want. In 1 to 2 hours we discover:
- Your dreams and visions
- Your goals
- What stops you, how you sabotage yourself (we all do)
- What inspires and motivates you
- Your most important values- the ones you use (consciously or not) to guide your choices
- Your life balance – what’s going on in your life now and how satisfied you are with it
- A designed alliance between you and me so we can communicate, make changes, clean up breakdowns and have breakthroughs
- A new coaching relationship – unlike anything you’ve experienced before
***What is a Session? – A coaching session is 30 to 40 minutes on the phone, skype, or sometimes in person. I choose short time frames because it forces us to hold the space of focus and transformation, to get to the bottom of stories, and get you into action. (During a sports game, the coach’s time with the team or individual is short and focused and they’re back on the field with new actions.) With focused sessions I also have time to receive updates and do short burst coaching via email or text or phone in between sessions. Here’s generally what happens during a session:
- The previous day you posted an update about your actions and discoveries since the last session. I’ve reviewed it.
- We learn from and honor your actions and who you were being.
- You bring up what you want coaching about and/or we launch the session from your goals.
- I use my listening, bottom lining, acknowledging, challenging, deepening, calling forth, championing, shifting, new perspective building, intuition, imagination skills (to name just a few) to deepen your learning and
- to forward your action. You’ll leave with co-actively designed “homework” (could also be called action steps, life work) and accountability around it.
- You may agree to send an update after an action, or to record something daily. COACHING HAPPENS IN YOUR LIFE BETWEEN SESSIONS!
Referrals – You’ll receive a bonus session for each referral that becomes a client.